At a glance
- SPF 30 - High Protection
- INNOVATIVE SUN TECHNOLOGY: Full Spectrum Photo Stable Protection from UVA + UVB + IR + VL
- UV filters respectful of marine and terrestrial life
- Hypoallergenic composition
- Nature-friendly packaging
HOW TO USE
- Astrid. Always caring.INNOVATIVE SUN TECHNOLOGY: Broad spectrum photostable protection from the harmful effects of UV, infrared radiation** and visible light**.
ECOSUN PASS® CERTIFIED: Technology of ecologically balanced UV filters, considerate to the environment. Scientific tests have confirmed, that this technology meets 8 criteria of sustainability in relation to marine and terrestrial life and are considerate to human health. The composition takes care of the ocean ecosystem, does not contain UV filters octinoxate, oxybenzone and octocrylene.
HYPOALLERGENIC FORMULA: Suitable for sensitive skin. Developed to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
ECO CONSCIOUS PACKAGING: 100% recyclable. 70% recycled tube sleeve*, reducing environmental impact.
Moisturizing action with light, fast absorbing texture that does not leave white marks.
* Excluding tube cap.**In-vitro test in infrared radiation (IR) and visible light (HEVL)
Apply a sufficient quantity on dry skin before sun exposure until fully absorbed. To protect the body skin of an adult of average size should be 36 g sunscreen, i.e. approximately 6 teaspoons. Reducing the recommended amount substantially reduces the level of protection. Do not stay in the sun too long. Avoid especially the direct midday sun (10-16 hours). Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Overexposure to the sun is a serious health risk. To maintain protection, re-apply sunscreen, especially after perspiring, swimming or toweling. No sunscreen product provides 100% protection against sunlight. Protect yourself from sunlight by wearing clothing, hat and sunglasses.